Are you looking for planning assistance from professional town planners in Alderley ?
We have an established town planning company with years of extensive professional experience in the field of planning and development. We provide various town planning related services in Alderley and throughout South Africa.
It is highly suggested to appoint a professional town planner that is registered with the South African Council for Planners (SACPLAN). Our town planners are all registered and in good standing with SACPLAN.
In Alderley , we can provide an all-inclusive range of professional skills and expertise required to take on different aspects of the planning and development field. Our services offered include:
- Rezoning applications
- Township Establishment applications
- Consent Use applications
- Permission applications
- Subdivision applications
- Consolidation applications
- Division of Farmland applications
- Removal of Restrictive Title Deed Conditions applications
- Purchase or lease Council Property applications
- Contravention Notices
- Site Identification & Investigations
- Gated Communities & Street/Road Closures
- Representation at Municipal Planning Tribunal Hearings
- Urban Design Frameworks
- Precinct Plans
- Feasibility/Due Diligence Investigations and Studies
- Development Risk Assessments
- Site Clearance
- Housing and Density Policies
- Land use management
- Strategic Spatial Planning
- Policy Formulation and Research
- Local, Regional and Metropolitan Spatial Development Frameworks
- Housing Development Frameworks
- Open Space Frameworks
- Urban Renewal and Upgrading
- Planning and Layout Standards
- Compilation of Land Use Management By-laws
If you are a looking for any town planning related services in Alderley please do not hesitate to get in touch with us by filling in our contact form.